Almost every advert was related to sex or illness. It was unbelievable. I made a list for you all. Here goes:
- Ear spray (the ad was way too graphic),
- Cough medicine,
- ‘Female’ cream (that’s about as much as I want to say…. Well that and the fact that this ad included a girl saying “Mummy, I don’t itch anymore!”),
- Cold remedy,
- Condoms advertised with ‘playing’ in the fields,
- ‘Strepsils’ for your throat (“All major holes seem to be catered for in this break” said one of my friends),
- Dandruff shampoo.
Are the Spanish on some illness scare….? And more….now it’s:
- Rectal cream for piles… (delightful viewing),
- Now risotto, but they’re advertising it with a couple getting ‘at it’ on the kitchen floor,
- Breast milk? I don’t know what it was advertising,
- More cold stuff…. A hot drink to soothe your throat,
- Now cleaning product for your kitchen.
I’m worried about stepping outside!!!! Spain must be under quarantine by now.
- More cold tablets….
Oh, it never stops.