Panic stations!! Christmas is nearly here! I’m not ready…I thought I was, but I’m not.
OK, I must keep calm. There can’t be that much that needs doing. Or is there?
- Cards! I haven’t written the cards. Major task to do.
- Check who I haven’t bought prezzies for (I have a book to check ’em off – It shouldn’t be too difficult).
- Book the tickets for getting to and from England. Gotta be in England to enjoy Christmas with the family.
- Make my ‘Tesco’ wishlist. (Part of the joys of living overseas. Having cravings for things that you can only get ‘back home’).
- Wrap the presents (the ones I have managed to buy).
- Make Christmas crafts with the children (times that by 25 children and Christmas takes on a whole new meaning). The joys of teaching. 🙂
- Sing and dance (oh yes) lots of songs to 3 and 4 year olds in preparation for a sing-along for mums, dads and more.
- Play in the snow (there’s enough of it around).
- Panic some more.
- Wonder if I have missed anything off the list? (Have I?)